Here are some things I spotted this week:
- Vintage Style, whom I follow on Facebook, is starting their own own 1950’s inspired line called Quinn Avenue. If the gowns they post on their Facebook page are any indication, this is something to really look forward to!
- The Denver Public Library Digital Collections. Here, you can browse through hundreds of historic Denver photographs. My favorite is the ‘Denver Buildings, Neighborhoods & Communities’ section. I enjoy comparing the “then” with the “now”.
- How to Tie a Headscarf 1940s Style via Retro Chick. Retro Chick is absolutely darling and I envisioned what it must be like to “pop to the shops” while trying to recreate this look for myself. I need some more practice, but here was my result:
- Hangin’ Tough turned 25 on September 6th. Courtesy of @belleandrew on Instagram.
- The Tie Haberdashery is an online retailer of vintage neckties and bowties based in Denver.